Saturday, May 17, 2014

Yard Sale!

Today was another early morning for me! I woke up at 6:30 because my mom and I were going to have a yard sale at my house. We had one a few weeks ago and it went extremely well, but we still had stuff left over and had found some more stuff to add. It was pretty chilly this morning (around 40-45 degrees) so we didn't have quite as big of a turn out as last time, but we are going to give it another try next weekend because there will be tons of yard sales in our area then. We had a pretty good day though considering we didn't stay out very long! 

After the yard sale, I got in a quick nap while Maddox was still napping which really helped boost my energy back up! So, Maddox and I went out for some lunch at KFC (pregnancy craving?!?) and to the library. Even though it only got up to about 60 degrees today, I was feeling stir crazy and just wanted to get out the house.
Maddox had to have his own little plate at KFC & probably ate his weight in green beans! :)
Maddox loves bunnies right now & I thought this would make a good night time story book!
He is also loving Eric Carle books right now too. We read Polar Bear, Polar Bear a million times so I thought I would switch it up!

I myself am loving Eric Carle books for him too. I think they are so colorful and fun! I'd like to get him little board books versions of these books if I see them out somewhere. That way he could look at them by himself and I wouldn't have to worry about him ripping out the pages. He has Hungry,Hungry Caterpillar, but I'd like to get all the books like Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Polar Bear, Polar Bear. He could later pass them on down to his sister! :)

Tomorrow is church, so I have went ahead and laid out our clothes. Maddox's bag is already packed. I just need to add some snacks and a sippy cup, so I'll go ahead and prepare those tonight and hopefully we will have a smooth morning!

What books did/does your toddler enjoy??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment