Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Falling Behind & I Can't Catch Up!

I am just having one of those weeks maybe more like few weeks where I am falling behind on everything and time just seems to be flying by. I get to the end of the day and I feel like I have accomplished nothing! I created a daily schedule and a weekly cleaning schedule for myself a while back and I have definitely not been sticking to it! My house looks like a train wreck & for someone who likes a spotless house that is just not good.

We have also fallen behind on our budget plan. We semi do the Dave Ramsey cash envelope budgeting system. Some bills we have set up as autodraft from our bank account, so that is why I say "semi", but we have all of our monthly income written out how we are going to spend it before we even get it. That has not worked out that way lately and we have fallen behind on keeping up with our finances too.

I'm also taking an online class which has really been put on the back burner too for a while. So, my plan of action before we get crazy busy with Christmas is to be more intentional with my day & get everything caught up & get back on schedule. Also, most importantly to rely on the Lord for the strength to do so! I feel so scatter-brained when I get behind like this that is why I created those schedules!

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:2



Do you ever feel like you just can't catch up?

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! Your blog is beautiful and you are wise beyond your years! I have been sitting here reading all of your posts and they are all lovely! I always knew you would become the best little mommy! I'm looking forward to following along! And I can definitely relate to you when you say you can't catch up, I feel like that a lot lately myself! Hugs to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete