Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Falling Behind...And I'm Still Not Caught Up!!!

This month has been probably one of the most hectic months of my life! From finishing up a class, two vacations (when does that ever happen?!?), Christmas, to sadly a death in the family. In my last post I said I was falling behind, but I think God really wanted to show me falling behind. My house is literally turned upside down, my mind has been constantly going a million miles an hour for I don't know how long, and my poor child doesn't even know what a daily routine is anymore. Let's just say it has been crazy around here for a while, but with the new year approaching and things starting to calm down I am making every intention to finally get caught up!

So, starting as of tomorrow my "new year's resolutions" (which I hate to even call it that, it just happens to be new year's eve) are:
1.Get Maddox and myself back on our daily routines
2.Get Maddox sleeping in his own room (yes, I realize we should have done this from the start, but that's first time parents for ya!)
3.RE-Decorate my house (We've lived here over a year and it still looks like we moved in yesterday!)
4. Eat healthier & drink more water (I got to have one that I'll only stick to for a week ;)
5. Most importantly get even closer to the Lord. 

I am super excited about number 3 because I finally get to go room to room and totally redecorate. I'll definitely be doing some before and after posts! I am not a natural at decorating by any means, but luckily there are some great blogs out there I can learn from!

What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2014??

No comments:

Post a Comment