Friday, June 26, 2015

Zucchini Harvest

I'm going to start doing some more daily posts because my babies are growing so fast and I just want to remember the little details of them being this little and also it helps me to reflect on the postive things that happened during the day. 

Today was our first day back from vacation so I wanted to try to get back into our routine, but first I had to go to the grocery store. I like to go to Target first and then go to Kroger for fruits, veggies, and meats. I barely made it home in time for my husband to leave for work because as always I lose track of time in Target. 

The kids took a pretty good nap today which is always nice to have a little moment of silence! I had a lot of unpacking and cleaning to do from our trip even though I didn't get all the cleaning done that I wanted to. 

Maddox got a Citrus Lane box this month and he has been loving these Eco crayons that came in it. They were shaped like little sea shells which was perfects since we just got back from the beach. 
This evening maddox and I went to check our garden and found this huge zucchini! We've harvested five zucchini in the last two days from two plants! Unfortunately our zucchini plants are growing so big that they our overshadowing my cucumber plants so I'm hoping it doesn't interfere with the cucumbers growth too much.  

The kids had a bath, watched a movie and went down for bed time pretty easily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment