Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mom’s Day Out

Today was a gorgeous day! Finally weather in the 70’s! I spent most of the day away from the kids though because I had to show a house & then we had our church Ladies Banquet. It was such a beautiful banquet and such a good time of fellowship with ladies from our church!
We had lots of yummy treats!

After the banquet I went to the library & Walmart to get some things for our homeschool next week. The theme is Z for Zebra so I wanted to pick up some books for that & also some arts and crafts supplies! I also picked up the book Farmer Boy at the library as our chapter book to read aloud! The kids have been loving watching Little House on the Prarie so I thought they would enjoy this book!

While I was away Bryan took the kids to his aunt & uncles house. They worked and played outside all day! By the time I got there they were pretty worn out! 

Canaan was pretty into reading books with Aunt Debbie!
Then, we brought the kids home & put them to bed! I’m really trying to focus more on teaching the kids how to pray on their knees so that’s what we did before bed! I hope through praying together they can see the power of prayer & watch God work in their lives! 














No comments:

Post a Comment