Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Rainy Days & Vintage Finds

Today was a super rainy day, which it’s been raining for quite some time now! It’s supposed to get sunny and in the 70s in the next few days!
I am so blessed to have this gorgeous view outside my kitchen window! 

We had to hurry along through homeschool today because I had desk time at our real estate office. I had to go by the library and pick up some books I had on hold and I also wanted to go by a thrift store to look for some home decor items, but they were closed! So I just walked on down the street to an antique store that was so massive I didn’t even have time to look at everything! It was like sensory overload in there because everything was so neat! Clearly I haven’t been in many antique stores. I saw this canister set which I remembered my Nanny having so it brought back good memories!

During my desk time I printed off several things to help up our homeschool game! I really think Maddox needs to be working on sight words now because their are some words that just don’t make sense if you try to sound them out. I’d like him to be able to read an easy reader book independently by the end of the school year! 



I also ordered a rug for our living room. We are getting ready to redecorate everything which will be fun, but probably challenging! I didn’t get home until almost 7pm so we hurried and ate dinner and put the kids to bed! Then, I was able to have my Bible time. I’m working on a “Read the Bible in a year” plan so I really don’t want to miss a day! 

That’s all for today! 







No comments:

Post a Comment