Wednesday, March 18, 2015

E-Cloth Review

I am so glad I can across this product thanks to Stacy at Stacy Makes Cents! Two of these e-cloths have replaced 90% or more of my cleaning products. I bought two of the general purpose cloths and two of the glass/polishing cloths around Christmas time when they were buy one get one free from Milk Allergy Mom. I gave one of each to my mom as part of her Christmas gift and kept the other two for myself.


General Purpose Cloth
The general purpose cloth feels similar to a microfiber towel but there is something special about the fibers in it that allows it to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria when just wet with hot or cold water! I use this to clean my counters, stainless steel appliances, kitchen table, bath tub/shower, and toilet so it has replaced my multi surface cleaner spray and my bathroom cleaner spray! I will use it through the week in my kitchen and then on Monday I detail clean my bathrooms with it and wash it directly after that so that way no bathroom germs end up in the kitchen. :) After each day of use you just rinse it out really well with hot water and hang to dry. Then once a week you wash it with just a small amount of detergent on a hot wash cycle with no fabric softener or dryer sheets, similar to washing cloth diapers. When the cloth is dry, it works as an amazing dusting cloth, so that replaces dusting spray! This is a very inexpensive and natural way to get rid of most of your harmful spray cleaners!
Glass/Polishing Cloth



The glass/polishing cloth is literally the best glass cloth I have ever used! To clean mirrors, windows, etc. you just wipe them down first with the wet general purpose cloth and then immediately go over it with the glass polishing cloth and it leaves them streak free! And I literally mean streak free! You can look at it from any angle and you won't see any streaks! You are literally cleaning your glass with water and a cloth! It goes against everything in me to put water on my mirrors, but the glass/polishing cloth is incredible. So I have replaced my glass cleaning spray and paper towels!

So if you can't tell I really love these products and if you are looking to declutter all those cleaning bottles and sprays in your cabinets this to me is the best way!

Thanks for stoppping by! Don't forget to subscribe for email updates and you ca also follow me on Instagram :)
*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any links or products in this post. It is just my personal opinion on products I use! :)

This post is linked up here:

My Joy-Filled Life

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of e-cloth before. Thanks for sharing this review!
    Visiting from http://www.andieconn.com/cute-diy-spring-planter/ and would love a visit back (:

    ReplyDelete