Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Shopping Spree!

Today was a good day, but definitely exhausting! We spent the whole day out and about! My main goal for today was to finally purchase some decor items for our home! We love in a beautiful farm house, but I have not done much in the way of decorating it so I thought I’d finally break down and buy some decor! To me spending money on home decor things seemed frivolous so no where we have lives have I ever had much decor, but we plan on staying at this home for a while Lord willing so I wanted to make it homey and cozy!

Our first stop today though was the park while Bryan listed a home. The playground was soaked from the rain, so we decided to take a nature walk instead! Since we weren’t going to get to do our usual homeschool routine I thought we’d go Charlotte Mason/ Montessori style and have Nature  School! 











We walked a good mile around the park and through the woods. The kids thought it was a blast because they were going on adventure! We saw a ton of different of birds, geese, and ducks so I think it was successful homeschool day! 

After that we went shopping at several home decor stores! The kids were troopers through all of that, but by the last store I knew we had pushed their limits! I still needed to run by the grocery store so they sat in the car with Bryan while I made a quick swing around the grocery store. I ended up going to Target too to get a lamp shade and ended up walking out with new sheets for our bed too! Here’s my haul for the day: 


Clearly going with the farmhouse theme! We came home and brought everything inside and headed straight back out to church! Here’s the kids singing tonight:

Now it’s time for bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment