Sunday, April 22, 2018

Busy Sundays!

I didn’t even manage to take one picture today! Sunday’s are always so busy around here between church in the morning and church in the evening!

It seems like no matter how early we start getting ready we are always rushing out the door! I tried something different this morning and woke up at 6:30am to read my Bible, although I don’t know how successful it was. I have a hard time getting my brain to turn on that early in the morning to really study like I should. I’m still trying to find that right time to make that a priority in my day! 

I actually did take one picture- it was of our dinner today! We have been loving these Home Chef meals. They are pretty labor intensive to cook, but it’s nice that they deliver all the ingredients to your door and they always taste like restaurant food! 

Today with the kids was one of those days where I genuinely want to be nice, kind, & patient, but the tantrums some days get so out of hand I react not so nicely. I’m really praying the Lord will help me to be gentler with them in how I speak to them. Usually the problem lies with me and what I’ve got going on in my head! But, tomorrow is a new day & I pray I will be able to tackle it full force with kind, gentle, patient attitude! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment