Thursday, April 19, 2018

Back to the Simple Life

Wow, has it been a hot minute since I have written a blog post! 
I decided to revive this old blog back to its former glory of posting what we are up to everyday!
It’s been so neat to look back on memories from almost 4 years ago! 

Our life seemed so simple back then! Now we have 3 kiddos & life seem so crazy! I’m really wanting to get back to those simpler times where stress and anxiety didn’t govern my days and I wasn’t SO addicted to my phone. I seem to have gotten quite short tempered since those days so a change is definitely in order! I thought this would be a good way to remember that there is good in everyday!

I will be back tomorrow to start up the daily blog posts again!

Here’s just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
A Trip to Disney World!!














No comments:

Post a Comment