Monday, May 26, 2014

Family Fun

We have had a busy Memorial Day weekend and spent most of it with family we don't see very often which was great and definitely a blessing!  Today, Maddox and I (Bryan of course having to work. Side note: I am so thankful he is willing to work so much to provide for us, but this overtime thing is killing our family time!) went to visit my 2 sets of grandparents that live about an hour away. My Mamaw Faye is awesome with a sewing machine and helped me sew together my fabric I bought for my DIY burp cloths. They turned out so cute! I will post a tutorial for them soon.
After we left there, we went to my other set of grandparents house to swim. Maddox had a blast! It was his first time this year to get in a pool. He is such a water baby. I wish i had gotten some pictures, but I couldn't take my eyes off him for a second around the pool!
It was a long, but productive day! Maddox fell asleep in the car and went straight to bed as soon as we got home. He played hard all day and definitely gave my grandparents their exercise for the day!
How did you spend your extended weekend??
-Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hannah these are precious! You should sell them! Super cute! I'm glad you all had a fun weekend. We missed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have enough fabric left to make 20 more probably. If I had a sewing machine at my house they would be super easy to make and sell!

    ReplyDelete