Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Teething Blues Day 2

Sorry to not have any pictures with this post, but we have had a rough teething day today. Maddox woke up before 6 this morning and still with a low grade fever. Today was also a babysitting day and Little Man is also teething bad! Neither one of them took a good nap today, but I still managed to get some good cleaning in.

Bryan came home around 5 and cooked us some dinner before heading off to church. Maddox hung in there pretty good,  but his low grade fever came back again. He went straight to sleep as soon as we got home. I am praying those teeth come in soon. I hate seeing him not feeling good!
So between cleaning and loving on two teething babies today, I have had a non-stop day! I thank God for being my strength and hope in times like these!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment