Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another Beautiful Day

Today was gorgeous again! It was in the 80's again! I woke up this morning with Maddox and we read some books and started breakfast. I made biscuits from scratch this morning so while I was mixing I set Maddox up with a little cup of his own flour and some utensils on a towel. He sat and played with that until I had finished breakfast. It's amazing how something so simple can hold his attention for 30+ minutes!
We finally put together the changing table today and it was a doozy to put together. My fingers are so sore from screwing in so many screws! It took us over 3 hours to get it together. It looks great now that its finally finished. It is a little bit darker than the rest of our nursery furniture although they are all supposed to be espresso. I'm excited to use it with Maddox because it has become harder to change him in the floor with my pregnant belly!
Maddox took a nap and then we headed to my mom's house to visit for a bit. Played in some water and rocks and rode on the train (lawn mower haha).
Maddox can make a "bowl" out of anything!



When we came home I organized Maddox's and Natalie's diapers in the drawers of the changing table and then put Maddox to bed. He went right to sleep, poor little guy must have been wore out from all the building we did today!
What activities holds your toddler's  attention for long periods of time?


-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment