Monday, May 19, 2014

Under Construction

Thursday and Sunday posts are just not happening for me! I work those 2 days usually until 10 or 11, so by the time I get home I just head straight to bed! Sundays are generally the same every week though. We go to church and get home about 1 and then I leave around around 3:30 to go to work, so I am only home a couple hours in between and most of the time we all take a nap! How exciting, right?!? Occasionally, I will leave early and run "errands" (go to Target). I love shopping at Target. It's always so peaceful in there and I could just browse all day! I always laugh when I see the saying about spending a little more to go to Target just to avoid going to Wal-Mart because that is me! Wal-Mart is so crowded and loud and I could go on, but it's just a more pleasant atmosphere in Target so I don't mind to pay a little more. Target also has a better selection of organic/all natural products which I love! Yesterday, I left a little early to go to Target because I was wanting to get some good under eye concealer, but of course I can't go in there without coming out with a few more things! I saw on Krazy Coupon Lady that you could get these Swiffer dusters with coupons and actually make a little money, so I printed off all the coupons and of course Target was out of the dusters! Somebody else must have figured that out too. I also saw on her website you could get 3 packs of eye makeup remover wipes for $0.12 each! When I got there I realized I forgot to print off one coupon, but I still ended up 3 packs for around $2 which was awesome because I was out of them anyway. So, I ended up leaving with:
-2 Packs of Ponds eye makeup remover wipes
-1 Pack of Simple eye makeup remover wipes
-Age Rewind dark circle eye concealer
-Babyganics Shampoo & Wash for Maddox (I was using Burt's Bees, but the scent of that is kind of getting to me now)
-Babyganics Spray Sunscreen (I wanted a safe sunscreen that was spray on)

On to today! This morning I was cleaning up the bathroom and I heard a big ripping noise. Maddox had ripped a huge piece of wallpaper off the bathroom wall! I definitely wasn't mad because that wallpaper was there when we moved in and I've been wanting to tear it down since we've moved in, so he just gave us the push we needed to redecorate our bathroom! :) Some of the wallpaper came off easy and some parts are going to take a little scrubbing to get off. Our bathroom looks hideous right now, but I'm excited to give it a fresh coat of paint which is long overdue!
Half of the wallpaper is still on the wall!
Underneath is just the drywall so the walls have never been painted!
Bryan got off work early today, so we all headed off to the grocery store. We always go way over budget at the grocery store and the sad thing is I didn't even buy many fruits and vegetables because I plan on going to the farmers market tomorrow, but we eat good and fairly healthy. Personally, I don't mind sacrificing going out to eat all the time or doing alot of extra activities that cost money to be able to get what I want at the grocery store! 

I received 2 packages in the mail today and fluff mail at that! I love getting packages delivered to my doorstep! It's like Christmas, even though I know what I'm getting! ;) I ordered Maddox 2 swim diapers for the summer. These are by My Swim Baby and I liked them because the have 3 snaps down the side that makes it easier for them to come off your baby when they're wet.
Green Chomp & Aqua Splash were the prints
I also got 2 more Thirsties Duo Wraps in Hoot & Mud that I won off ebay. I already included these in Maddox's stash that I posted about a couple days ago, so now he has 4 covers which will be nice!

What are your favorite swim diapers??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment