Monday, May 12, 2014

Water Fun

We started off today on high note. After breakfast, Maddox and I took a package that needed to be shipped to the post office and also made a swing by the car wash too! He had to say "Hello!" to everyone that came into the post office while we were there. It was so sweet! I am glad he is a sociable little guy because it makes me feel more confident about homeschooling and that he doesn't have to be around tons of kids everyday to know how to talk to people. To me life is a classroom and there is no better way to learn how to act in public than to go out in public! We stay home 5 out of 7 days of the week usually and he is more sociable than most kids his age.

 After our errands and a nap, we headed off to my mom's house so Maddox could play with his cousin!  They had a blast playing in their little water table and with the water hose! I'd say it was nearly 90 degrees today and sunny. It was just beautiful!
They were determined to make it a pool!

They played so hard all day that Maddox is ready for bed earlier than usual and Momma is too!:) 

What are your kids' favorite summer water activities??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment