Thursday, May 29, 2014

Short & Sweet

Blog posts have totally went off my radar the past few days! Tuesday was a babysitting day, which it has been a few days since I had babysat so I was spending the whole day trying to get back in to my normal routine. Otherwise, we had a fairly calm day of just staying home, which felt nice considering we had been going full blast the past three days! 

Yesterday, my sister and I went to a Dolly Parton concert in Knoxville Tn. I just loved the fact that she had people from all walks of life at her concert from the elderly to babies and that she talks so openly about her faith and love for God! We got home really late which I am not used to at all so today is going to be interesting considering I have to work from 4 to 10 or 11 tonight!
Dolly Parton Concert

I figured I would keep this post short and sweet today, just a mini update! I do not like leaving Maddox for any length of time so I 'm definitely going to get my snuggles in before I go to work!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment