Friday, May 16, 2014

Snuggle Day!

So, yesterday I did not get a post up because I was at work until really late and went straight to bed when I got home.
This literally happened last night!
We didn't do anything exciting yesterday at all because it poured rain all day! Maddox had another rough teething day yesterday with a low grade fever still, but thankfully he is all better and is back to his spunky self today!

Today was supposed to be a babysitting day, but someone in their family passed away so I only kept him for a couple hours. Maddox and I have taken most of the day just to play and snuggle and it has just been great. I got all of my morning chores done fairly early this morning and there is a few things I'm putting on the back burner so Maddox and I could just spend the whole day playing and spending good quality time with each other. It is crazy how I am with him all day five days a week, but between cleaning and babysitting I am lucky to sit down and have a few minutes of one on one time with him! I truly treasure days like this!

I thought I'd post what our changing table looks like now that we have got it up and semi-organized. It is a darker color than I thought it would be and is a little darker than their other furniture, but it will work just fine. Right now we have a blue cover on the changing pad because we are using the table for Maddox. In the cubby holes I have some extra pocket diaper shells that I'm not using right now, a caddy with wipe solution, cloth wipes, extra Snappis, shea butter for rash cream, lotions, and his wetbags. In the first drawer I have Maddox diapers and the bottoms drawers are Natalie's newborn prefolds and covers. It has worked out great with Maddox and makes changing his diapers alot easier!
Maddox's diaper drawer
His stash right now includes:
-4 BumGenius 4.0s (White, Ribbet, Clementine, & Noodle {not pictures})
-1 Charlie Banana
-3 Dream Diapers by Tot Wraps AIOs
-5 Alva Baby Pockets (we have a ton more of these, but I've only got 12 prefolds to stuff with!)
-1 dozen Diaper Rite orange edge prefolds
-4 Thirsties Duo Wrap size 2 covers (2 Hoot, 1 Celery, 1 Mud)
-1 Flip w/ 3 Stay dray inserts {not pictured} in Twilight
Natalie's diaper drawer
Natalie's stash includes:
-1 dozen Diaper Rite newborn prefolds 
-1 dozen Green Mountain Diaper orange edge prefolds
-1 Imagine newborn cover (Flutter)
-2 Thirsties xsmall covers (Rose & Blackbird)
-6 Thirsties Duo Wraps size 1 (Mango, Meadow, Orchid, White, Honey Dew, & a striped one{ I cant remember the name of that one})
-2 Kissaluvs fitteds
-1 Kawaii Good Night Heavy Wetter Pocket Diaper (Mod Circle)
*Then she will also get Maddox's pocket diapers, Flip, bigger sized prefolds, and covers too.
I am also thinking about adding a couple Thirsties AIOs, a couple FuzziBunz Elite pocket diapers or Rumparooz, a couple more Flip Hybrids & inserts, a couple more BumGenius 4.0s, and maybe some BumGenius newborn AIOs to her stash.

I've never tried the Thirsties AIOs, FuzziBunz Elite, Rumparooz, or BumGenius newborn AIOs. What are your thoughts on them if you have tried them?

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment