Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Toddler Tuesday

Well it's official, Maddox has graduated into his toddler bed. I just happened to be watching him on the baby monitor when I put him down for his nap and I saw him hike his leg over the side, but I honestly didn't think he could get out! Sure enough though he hopped right down and came knocking on the door. I put him back in thinking maybe he wouldn't do it again, but he did. So, it took me about an hour to get him to go to sleep in his toddler bed and he only took about an hour nap, whereas normally he would take a 2-2.5 hour nap. Hopefully we will get some sleep in this house tonight!

We went to the farmer's market today and got some farm fresh eggs & 2 pounds of ground beef. Nobody had any fruits and veggies out today so it must not be time for them yet. We are relatively new to shopping at the farmer's market, but I loved knowing I was supporting local farmers. I can't wait to see what they have in the next month or two when more fruits & veggies get ripe!
I love that all the eggs are unique looking!
Can't wait to try local beef! I usually get grass fed beef at the grocery store, but I've never tried local beef!
After the farmers market, I went to pick up the rest of the fruits & veggies we needed at the grocery store and headed to my mom's house. Maddox always loves visiting his Mimi! It was a pretty peaceful day and was beautiful outside! 

Today was the first day that I've slacked a little on my Fly Lady cleaning due to Maddox's nap time switch up, but I plan on being back in full gear tomorrow!

What are your favorite things to buy at the farmers market??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment