Sunday, September 28, 2014

Full Speed Ahead

Today has just flown by! We went to church this morning and actually made it on time for the first time with two kids! We then headed home and watched a football game that we could pick up on Fox with the antenna Bryan got. Since we no longer have cable, we still wanted to get the local channels in case we need to keep updated about severe weather or something so Bryan purchased an antenna off Amazon that is made for HD TVs.

Maddox ended up taking a late nap and not a very good one so he was very whiny from the time he woke up until we put him to bed. Natalie has also had a rough day today. She has been very fussy and has wanted to nurse constantly. I am thankful Bryan was here all day to help me because those situations drain my energy quickly! It seems like the one or two days a week Bryan is here all day go by so fast. 

Tomorrow I plan to start the week full speed ahead. I am going to attempt to potty train Maddox this week. He uses the potty on his own will quite often and even goes #2 in the potty, so I think he's at a point to potty train. I plan to be very consistent so that way if he doesn't get the hang of it within a few days I'll know he's not quite ready yet and that is not because of my inconsistency. I also plan to get my laundry caught up this week and actually stick to a cleaning routine so that every room in the house gets some special attention. I'm ready to get into a normal routine again even though these past few weeks of living in newborn baby land have been great!
My sweet pea ready for bed!
Now I am off to bed early so I can be well rested for tomorrow!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment