Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Potty Training Day 2


Maddox is still doing really well with the potty training. We have increased his time between potty breaks to 20-25 minutes with no accidents in between. I put a diaper on him at nap time and when we went out to Rite Aid. I plan to work on nap time and night time by Thursday.
All dressed up :)

I have adventured into couponing. Not extreme couponing, but just couponing when I see a good deal. Today at Rite Aid I got 3 shampoos, 3 conditioners, 2 hair sprays, and 1 can of mousse (all Pantene brand) for $15 and received $10 in their +up rewards. So I basically got all of that for $5. I plan to go back later in the week and spend the $10 on a few others products I have good coupons for.
In Natalie news, she was attempting to smile today and it was so cute! 
Smiley Girl!

After our trip to the store we headed over to my mom's house to share my big pot of beans I had made today and also so I could watch the new episodes of 19 Kids and Counting.

Do you coupon?? Where are your favorite places to shop with coupons??

-Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment