Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Buy Used, Save the Difference

As I was watching 19 Kids and Counting, I heard Jim Bob Duggar say that his family “buys used and saves the difference” and how that has become a motto for them. I have always enjoyed shopping at yard sales, consignment stores, and consignment sales, but had never really applied the “buying used” principle to other things beyond clothes.  Now, buying used for me has become a regular thing when looking to make any kind of purchase because saving the difference between an item new and the same item used will get you financially ahead in a hurry. And what’s not to love about getting a good deal on something!

Read the rest of this post here at Embracing Everything!
Some of my great consignment sale finds!
Linking Up Here:
Hip Homeschool Moms

Hip Homeschool Hop Button

No comments:

Post a Comment