Friday, February 27, 2015

Big News! Name Change!

So I have some big news to share and if you found me again you probably already know what it is! I have changed my blog name from "Simply Being Mommy" to "Naturally Being Mommy". I did this for two reasons.
1.I recently found out that the domain name "simplybeingmommy.com" is already taken which means if I ever want to own my own www.com I would not be able to use that name and also because if that name is taken then that means some other momma out there is using that name for her blog already and you can get into some copyright issues there.
2. "Naturally" fits my lifestyle (or trying to be lifestyle) to a tee right now. I am now on a hardcore mission to rid my home and body of anything potentially toxic and I want to take you all along with me on this journey. I feel like this is something the Lord has led me to do and I'm going to follow His lead!

You can now follow me on bloglovin'.com!


Here's to a beautiful, grace filled journey to natural living and parenthood!
I will update more soon!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my email updates!
You can also follow me on Instagram :)


No comments:

Post a Comment