Friday, July 18, 2014

Early To Bed, Early To Rise

Yesterday, we had another yard sale! We are just yard saling machines this year, which is good because we could definitely use the extra money and we needed to get rid of the stuff that just sits around. This was our last yard sale of the season though because we really didn't have that much left after I took out the clothes I'm putting in the upcoming consignment sale. So, I donated what we had left over from yesterday just to finally get rid of it! We had been piling all of our junk in our spare bedroom, which we are now trying to make into an office for Bryan and a classroom for me since I plan to start preschool with Maddox next fall. So, we have the yard sale stuff out and soon we will have the boxes of consignment clothes out. We will then be able to clean it really good and turn into a functional room! 

We had the yard sale yesterday at my Granny's house because they were having an estate sale next door, so we were hoping it bring in more people. I found a great desk in the garage of the home next door for us to use as a computer desk in our new office/classroom for $15! We are going to spruce it up a bit, but the quality is great! So I ended up making some extra money and finding a desk that we needed! 
The computer desk I bought!
Maddox playing in the shade at the yard sale!
Yesterday was also Bryan's first day working in real estate. He passed his exams as I mentioned a couple week ago and is now going to be working with my aunt at her company! I am so excited for him to get going and start a new career because I know he is burnt out of working in the restaurant industry. Although he won't be able to quit his current job right away to do real estate full time. He is going to the learn the ropes and make sure he can fully provide for us before he quits his job now. I just pray the Lord's will be done in his job situation and that he could use this as a way to not only provide for us, but to be a light to others!

Today was a very rainy day. It has rained nonstop all day! So, we stayed in all day and did our usual routine. Maddox was ready for bed early, so he went to sleep easily and now I'm thinking of doing the same. I've been going to bed early every night I can because I know soon I will be getting very little sleep!
I asked Maddox to say our prayer at dinner tonight and this is how he was saying his prayer! Haha

Do you have a room in your house that seems to collect all of your "junk"?? 

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment