Monday, July 28, 2014

Vacation Bible School Week

Where have we been?!? Vacation bible school! Last week was our church's VBS and we did not get home every night until almost 10! We had a blast though. Maddox went to his own class  while I taught the 3 & 4 year olds. I was worried how he would do without me, but I knew there would be plenty of our church family around to look after him. 
On Friday, we had a big cookout with bouncy houses and hay rides! It was the perfect way to end a great week! 

Today, we are back to our usual routine of babysitting, chores, & such. This will be my last week babysitting and then I will be in full on rest & nest mode! With less than five weeks left of my pregnancy, it is beginning to sink in how soon she will be here an how much I still need to do to prepare. I'm hoping to get the carpets shampooed, our car cleaned out really well, and do some major consignment sale shopping this upcoming month. I also need to pack my hospital bag (probably sooner rather than later) and finish washing her clothes and sheets. 

This week's main focus though is going to  be finish getting my consignment sale items entered in to the computer and print the tags because the sale is next week! 

How do you nest in the last few weeks of your pregnancy?

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment