Monday, August 4, 2014

Allergies!

Today has been a terrible allergy/sinus day for Maddox and I. We both suffer from seasonal allergies, but today mine was accompanied by a terrible sinus headache. It was the kind that I was doing good to keep my eyes open, but we pressed on and had a good day anyway! We started off the day by going to see Cars at the movie theater. They have special day where they show older kids movies for free! He made it through most it, but we had to leave around his nap time. We came home and both of is took a long nap! Maddox slept almost 3 hours!

It felt nice having a mommy & son day where we didn't have anywhere we had to be and could just spend the day doing whatever we wanted! 
Tomorrow I will be volunteering at the consignment sale that I put Maddox's clothes in, which will be exciting to go ahead and "plan" out what I want to buy I Wednesday! 
I'll leave you with this cute picture of Maddox "sucking" a pacifier. He's never really used them. He just likes to play with them! lol
Do you like to shop consignment sales?? It's one of my favorite times a year!

-Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment