Sunday, August 17, 2014

Last Day of Work

Today is my last day of official "work" maybe forever. I'm excited to be starting this new chapter in my life of being a real, all the time stay at home mommy to 2 little ones, but I'm also a little sad to be leaving my job I've had for almost 4 years. Starting tomorrow Maddox and I will get to spend all day everyday together until Natalie is born, which I am excited about. 

Yesterday, Maddox and I rode along with Bryan to show some houses. It's nice for him to have a job now that we can join him every once in a while. Wewould have not seen him all day had we had not gone with him. 

I am 38 weeks today, so hopefully within the next two weeks we will have a baby! 

How did you pass the time while waiting to go into labor? 

No comments:

Post a Comment