Sunday, October 12, 2014

Celebration

It is still raining here! There's a pretty good chance that it won't rain tomorrow, but I won't be surprised if it rains all day. I got up this morning at 6:30 which is about an hour before I normally get up for the day. As I was feeding Natalie in bed I kept thinking of all the stuff I needed to do and how rushed we always are on Sunday mornings to get out the door. I went ahead and started my pot of beans in the crockpot for a meal I was planning on having today, but now will be for tomorrow. I got Maddox's bag together and started to get ready when Maddox woke up. So I put that on pause and made his breakfast. We made it out the door in time which seems to be a rare occasion around here anymore.

After church we had a church picnic, which Bryan calls it Golden Corral when we have lunches after church because it looks like a buffet from all the dishes people bring. Then, he dropped the kids and I off at my step sister's baby shower. I love baby showers and celebrating new life. 
Our dinner I had planned got put on hold until tomorrow because once I got home from the baby shower none of us were really hungry from all the food we ate today! We spent the evening resting and now I'm going to bed really early because  I think that post partum fatigue is finally catching up to me!

I didn't get any pictures today from all the busyness but here's a couple cute pictures of Natalie :)
She likes to "wink" :)
Sweet baby
-Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment