Sunday, October 5, 2014

Road Trip

Today was busy, so busy! We went to church this morning as normal then we headed to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tn.

  We got there later than we had expected so it didn't leave us much time to spend in the park. Thankfully the weather had warmed up some since yesterday. 
My mom and step dad were already there, so we met up with them so Bryan could ride some roller coasters with my step dad and my mom and I took Maddox to ride the kiddie rides. I didn't realize how much longer things take with two babies. We didn't get much riding rides in by the time we changed diapers and fed everybody, etc. 
Then Bryan, Natalie, and I went to watch the McKamey family sing while mom and my step dad rode some more rides with Maddox. It's always a blessing to hear them sing. Although our time there was short we still had a great time an it felt nice just being out of the house. 

We put Maddox in diapers after church and while we were at Dollywood because I don't have a travel potty seat yet. I hope it doesn't back track our progress. 

On our way home the roads were very trafficy (if that's a word) so it took us longer than normal to get home. We had a great, busy day and now it is time for bed because my eyes are having a hard time staying open!

*I forgot to take my phone in so I'll have to add more pictures tomorrow from my actual camera. 

Happy Sunday!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment