Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy Thursday

Bryan finally took a day off work today which means I got a helper! I love days he is off. They always seem to fly by so I treasure every minute. I got to sleep in a little and start my morning slowly rather than hit the road running as soon as my feet touch the floor. We started the day by going to the Sprint store because Bryan was eligible for an upgrade, but because he's such a wonderful husband and because his phone is still in perfectly good shape and mine looks like it's been run over by a car, he let me use his upgrade to get a new phone! My upgrade is in March and I was perfectly content waiting until then, but he was determined that I was going to use his upgrade.
We then headed to the grocery store, which went fairly well with two babies. It usually doesn't go very well when we take both babies, but Natalie slept the whole time in the Moby wrap and Maddox behaved well. 
It started out a beautiful day, but then a storm blew in. I'm glad we made it home before it started storming. 
Little Sister

After we got home Maddox  took a nap while Bryan and I cleaned. I actually got some laundry done today even though the basket is still over flowing. 
My one load accomplishment for the day
Maddox woke up from his nap really cranky so we headed out for a stroll since the rain had stopped. A change of scenery is a good way to reset Maddox's mood. After we came back I gave sister (as Maddox  calls her) her bath. 
Bryan and I are ending the night watching Survivor online and having some chocolate chip cookies. It's been a good day and definitely a well needed day!

-Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment