Monday, June 30, 2014

Baby Shower!

Yesterday was our baby shower, which was so fun! We received so many great gifts! I was so excited about the clothes and blankets we received that I went ahead and washed the smaller sized ones. We also received our Rock N Play Sleeper that I went ahead and put together. So, now it is just sitting in our room waiting for her to come sleep in it! I had debated between that and a round bassinet, but the round bassinet I wanted went out of stock online for a long time then when it came back it was $50 more! Everyone I know raves about how great their Rock N Play Sleeper has been, so I thought I would just give that a try instead. Now all she needs is a few more clothes and some little items that I'll get when the consignment sales come back around in August.

Today was a babysitting day, which I only have 8 of those days left until I am going to stop watching him. He's not a hard baby to watch at all, but it will be nice to have some quality time  with Maddox before Natalie comes.

 I got all of laundry caught up which felt great!
Diapers getting some sunshine!

 I also put a pink crib sheet on the crib even though Natalie won't sleep in the crib until she sleeps through the night since she and Maddox are sharing a room. I also decluttered their room which has been on my to do list for a long time! I've still got some more organizing to do in their room before she comes, but it is all coming together so good! I still need to get one of these drawer carts to put her towels, wash cloths, swaddle wraps & socks in. I bought one of these for Maddox's things before he was born and it has worked out so great because they are compact and fit right in the closet.
{source}
We ended the day with some great hamburgers for dinner and a movie!


What are/were your favorite things to receive at your baby shower??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment