Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Time Flies When Your Having Fun...Or A Mom

Talk about busy! Time has just gotten away from me this last week! Friday and Saturday, we took a mini vacation to Pigeon Forge, Tn. We took Maddox to the aquarium, Dixie Stampede, and then to Dollywood on Saturday. He had a blast! His favorite part of the aquarium was the shark tunnel. We had to walk through it twice! He just screamed "SHARK!!" the whole time! Then, we went to Dixie Stampede for a dinner show and he was tuned in to it the whole time! They do tricks with horses and have little races with different animals while they serve you dinner, so that was right up Maddox's alley. He did not sleep good at our hotel which I didn't think he would because he never stays anywhere, but our house in his own bed. He was up every two hours and then finally woke up for the day at 5am, which made for a very long day Saturday! He slept the first hour or so that we were at Dollywood and so by the time he woke up it had gotten so crowded he only got to ride a couple of rides! It was also so hot that we didn't stay too long. By the time we were headed back home, I was really starting to get uncomfortable! I had definitely pushed my limit from not having much sleep, to walking around in the hot sun, and then to sitting in the car for an extended period of time. I was like that when I was pregnant with Maddox though too. I just feel like I don't have time to slow down and rest or that I'm fine and just need to tough it out.

Sunday was another typical Sunday of church and work with a Father's Day cook out in between, so Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I had went non-stop! Monday and Tuesday, I finally got back into a semi-normal routine of babysitting and housekeeping. The house looked like a disaster since I didn't have time to clean from Thursday-Sunday. Once I got it back into order I felt so much better! Yesterday, I cleaned out Maddox's closet and organized it since he and Natalie will be sharing a closet.

Today has also been a pretty typical day other than waking up feeling nauseous! It seems like the first trimester symptoms are starting to sneak back in the third trimester! I need to do some major deep cleaning, but I think that is just my nesting bug kicking in. I feel like I need to scrub and sanitize every inch of the house!

I've got some pictures from our weekend trip I plan to upload soon!

Now that I am back up to speed my daily posts won't be so all over the place!

Doesn't time seem to go by much faster since becoming a parent??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment