Monday, June 2, 2014

Teething Blues Episode 2

Today was a beautiful Monday. I finally got back into my normal cleaning routine Fly Lady style along with babysitting. I thought Maddox had gotten through the worst of his teething blues, but they came back for revenge today. He is cutting all 4 of his "eye" or "canine" teeth, whatever they are called and they have been by far the most painful teeth to come in. Praise God, he didn't have a fever this time, but he has had drool, diarrhea, lack of appetite, and of course pain. He had a very hard time napping today and would only sleep if I was rocking him, which of course I didn't mind the extra snuggles!
My poor little guy napping in my arms!
I got some fluff mail Saturday and today and I am waiting on one more package that will hopefully be here tomorrow. I love getting cloth diaper mail! It's like Christmas morning for me! haha Any other cloth diaper addicts out there?? :) 

I got 2 Bumgenius 4.0s for $26 & 3 Rumparooz OS Pockets for $22! The Kangaroo print & Powder are on the smallest setting & the Root Beer one is on the largest setting. I can't believe how tiny they get!
I am just getting so excited for Natalie to get here. I know I need to be focusing less on what type of bassinet to get and more on exercising & preparing for labor, but I just can't get that part of me motivated. My #1 goal though is to start drinking more water & by more I mean like a camel. At 36 weeks pregnant with Maddox I got extremely dehydrated and had to go to the hospital to get 2 bags of fluids! I was having terrible inconsistent contractions that were honestly worse than the contractions I had in actual labor. I do not want that to happen again!

What are some ways you prepared for labor??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment