Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Play Date

Today was a good productive day! I didn't have to babysit Little Man today so I got up and got all my morning routine chores out of the way. Maddox and I spent the majority of the day playing together. I love days that I can focus solely on him most of the day. I notice a huge difference in the number of times I have to say "no" or "Maddox don't do that", but the reality is in a few short months there won't be days that I can focus solely on him all day. I'm just trying to treasure these days and really use them to train his heart so that way he will be the best big brother he can be. 

We went to my mom's this afternoon so Maddox could play with his cousins, although he was more interested in playing cars by himself. I think he was afraid someone would take them from him.
He snuck away by himself and this is where I found him!
Nothing too exciting to report around here today!

Side Note: This is the beautiful orchid my husband got me! It's my kind a plant. You just add 3 ice cubes to water it once a week!

How was your Tuesday??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment