Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello Third Trimester!

I have officially made it to the third trimester of my pregnancy and I am definitely starting to feel it! Fatigue has seemed to creep back in, which I am trying to drink plenty of water and take my iron vitamin to help out a little bit. I've also gained 21 pounds so far which more than I gained my whole pregnancy with Maddox, so I'm starting to get that pregnancy waddle when I walk! Otherwise, the pregnancy is going great and she is a very active little girl! I can tell she is head down now because when she has the hiccups I feel them really low about at my hip line.

Weekends are always so busy for us so I didn't get any posts up. Bryan actually had a Staurday off for the first time in a very long time, so we started our day going to some yard sales. I love going to yard sales, but this is the first time this year I have had a chance to go. I definitely racked up on baby girl clothes! I tried not to go overboard considering I still have a baby shower coming up and the consignment sales here in a couple months, but it is hard for me to pass up a good deal! I feel better now that she has a few outfits because my nesting instinct has definitely started to kick in and it was killing me that she didn't have hardly any clothes!

Yard Sale Finds:)
After we got home from going to yard sales, I caught up on some much needed cleaning because Friday I had totally neglected my usual housekeeping. Then, we headed off to a local dirt race track where my family races. Maddox has a crazy obsession with cars, trucks, tractors, and race cars so this was right up his alley.This was the first time we have taken him to a race track and he was so excited to get to see cars racing in person. 
Bryan and Maddox watching the race cars!
He didn't quite make it through all the races before falling asleep, but he tried so hard to!

Today, I am trying to fight off the fatigue. I babysat Little Man and now that he is getting older it is hard to get him and Maddox on the same napping schedule, so on these days naps for me are usually out of the question! I keep debating in my head if this is really how it is going to be to have two or if it will be a little easier when it is Maddox and Natalie because if Maddox is napping I can just take Natalie to bed with me and nurse her while I lay down. I guess only time will tell!

Now we are ending the day reading one of Maddox's favorite books!

What are some of your best yard sale finds??

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment