Saturday, October 18, 2014

Toy Story Boy

Today was an interesting day not really our typical day. I thought Maddox would take an early nap because he woke up early this morning, but he ended up not taking a nap at all. I thought he was asleep at one point so I decided to get myself ready because we had a baby shower to go to at 2. Once I got in the bathroom I heard him in his room reading The Wheels on the Bus to himself (he just says the parts he can remember haha). After I did my makeup I went back in and read to him again hoping he'd take a nap because I did not want to go to the baby shower and him not had a nap. I finished getting ready and he still hadn't went to sleep. By that time it was time to get him and Natalie ready to go. 

Love that smile!
Surprisingly they both did really well at the baby shower. Maddox's had small kids to play with and Natalie slept in the Moby wrap the whole time. 
We came home about the time Bryan did so I made a quick dinner of cheese sticks because none of us were real hungry. 
I just took mozzarella string cheese and cut them in half then rolled them in flour, then in egg whites, then tossed them in bread crumbs. Then I baked them for five minutes at 350*.  This is a healthier alternative to frozen premade cheese sticks. 

Maddox finally got a Woody doll with his birthday money. We had got him a Buzz for Easter this past year so he was excited to have a Woody to go with him. 
We had to tie the balloons to them so they wouldn't got to the ceiling.
I don't know if I have mentioned this yet, but I signed Maddox up for the Disney Movie Club so he could get his favorite Disney movies and not have to pay full price for every one. Any day they should come in the mail and I can't wait to see his face when he gets then. He hasn't got to watch Toy Story since we cancelled our satellite so I'm sure we will have to watch it a few hundred times when it gets here!

All and all a good day! Now time to prepare for our busy Sunday we always have! :)

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment